I. Sign Up Account At YieldNodes
>> Open an account is here <<<
II. Account Approval
1. You are just starting out your balance will be zero before you do deposit I recommend getting your account approved otherwise you won’t be able to withdraw so to do that you need to upload the KYC documents.
2. To do this find the KYC documents tab on the left hand side and open that page up. Here you’ll have to download the signed agreement to access the template just open this in a new tab
3. Please make sure you do read through this policy and understand the ricks involved investing in this platform when you are happy with everything you can sign it and date it at the bottom and then re-upload it to the platform
4. Next, you’ll have to upload your photo id which can be a passport or a driving license and you’ll also have to upload a proof of address which can be a bank statement or a utility bill
I definitely recommend getting these documents uploaded as soon as you open your account as the verification process can take a couple of days so to make a deposit into your yieldnodes account.
5. Just click the deposit button on the left hand side here and I’ll take to the deposit page. If this is your first deposit the minimum deposit is 500 euros and you can pay this in bitcoin or tether which is usdt. When you do decide on the amount you want to deposit in to yieldnodes, just type it into the euro section so I’m going to go for 1000 euros and this automatically converts it to bitcoin on the right hand side
6. The next step is to generate the unique wallet that you’ll send your tokens to do this just click this yellow button here. Depending on what token you’re sending to the platform I’ve already generated my bitcoin address so the purpose of this post I’m going to generate the address for Tether (Usdt)
7. So as you can see just click this button here and this generates the unique address for sending tether to Yield Nodes. If you are sending bitcoin the same process applies just click the yellow and it will generate the unique bitcoin address underneath the address YieldNodes also confirms the exact amount of bitcoin you’ll need to send to this address.
8. The next is to head over to your crypto exchange so we can send the bitcoin to YieldNodes
Important Info: So once you’ve sent your bitcoin to Yield Nodes there’s actually nothing more you can do there is a seven day grace period to give the team at Yield Nodes sometime to convert your bitcoin and also set up the servers after 7 days your bitcoin will be active and it’ll show up in your account. You’ll also receive a confirmation email from Yieldnodes but that’s it is very straightforward to start making money with Yieldnodes. I’ve now been invested with a platform for 4 months and on average it’s returned me 8 percent month which is amazing considering the state of the crypto market right now. I’ve chosen to automatically compound 100 of my profits which means my returns are growing every month and last month was the first time I made over 100 euros in a single month as nothing always i’ve said in this video is financial advice. I’m only documenting my journey and showing you different ways on how I’m making money online.